Monday 30 May 2011

Kelly Clarkson & Seal Sing The National Anthem at Indy 500 (VIDEO)

Kelly Clarkson joined Seal for the National Anthem at the Indy 500 this weekend and it was amazing! I have the video for you here. First off, I have to say I love Kelly Clarkson. She is still the greatest singer ever to compete on American Idol. She has a powerful voice, and a warm bubbly personality that I just adore. Seal, on the other hand, hasn?t really done anything too big in a long time. Everyone knows ?Kissed From A Rose,? but that?s about it. I totally forgot what an amazing voice he has. This video completely brought it back for me. He is awesome. You have to give them credit for trying the Star Spangled Banner with a different twist. It is usually sung a capella, but they not only sang it as a duet, they did it with David Foster on the piano. It started out a little weird. I?m so used to the regular rhythm of the song. But the usual high notes were done really well. In the beginning you could hear Kelly Clarkson trying her best not to over power Seal. Don?t get me wrong, he has a strong voice, too, but we are [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/ZbTMUihNyGM/

Escape from Alcatraz Elephant Man El Mariachi Edward Scissorhands Ed Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment