Sunday 22 May 2011

Now You Can Wear David Beckham's Underwear!

Now You Can Wear David Beckham's Underwear!

Wanna get your hands on a pair of David Beckham's skivvies? Well, it's about to get a whole lot easier to make that happen, as the soccer star sis creating his very own underwear line! And the best? The soccer stud will be modeling the new duds, as well.

"I can't wait to show people the collection -- although I'm not sure my mum will be too happy seeing a billboard image of me in underwear again," Beckham told Women's Wear Daily, referencing his scantily clad ads for Armani.

"With my team we have spent time working on the fit, the fabric and the style to ensure the product looks and feels the very best and I am hugely proud of the end result," Beckham said of his "bodywear" collection.

In addition to an underwear line, the the 36-year-old star is working on a new men’s fragrance from license partner Coty Inc. and a number of other projects. And let's not forget the most important project he and wife Victoria Beckham have in the works -- they are expecting baby no. 4 this summer!

But Beckham says, in a few years, when he's ready to put his soccer career behind him, he'll concentrate on establishing his name as a solid, full-blown brand.

"I have lots of ideas for my own collections that I'm looking into with my partner, Simon Fuller, but for now my focus is on bodywear ... It's important that with my team we take our time, to make sure that each product is thoroughly researched and then launched with the opportunity to succeed."

With this guy's level of appeal, David Beckham could put his face (and bod!) on a jar of dirt, and it's probably be a bestseller!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/now-you-can-wear-david-beckhams-underwear/1-a-351496

Tricia Vessey Tricia Helfer Tina Fey Tila Tequila Thora Birch

No comments:

Post a Comment