Sunday 20 March 2011

Rihanna Rocks Straight New 'Do at Giorgio Baldi

Stepping out for a relaxing weekend on the town, Rihanna hit up Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica, CA on Saturday night (March 19).

The Barbadian beauty chowed down with a few friends at the personal favorite restaurant while sporting a new curl-free red hairstyle.

The changeup in coif comes after RiRi spoke with Vogue's April 2011 issue about changing up her look, saying, "When I cut my hair, the whole sound changed, my style changed."

As for experimenting with new wardrobe items, she told, "Fashion has become more about taking a risk. When I am putting looks together, I dare myself to make something work."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rihanna/rihanna-rocks-straight-new-do-giorgio-baldi-488936

Nicole Scherzinger Nicole Richie Nicky Hilton Nichole Robinson Nelly Furtado

No comments:

Post a Comment