Monday 21 March 2011

Ryan Phillippe: I Was Definitely a Mama's Boy

Ryan Phillippe: I Was Definitely a Mama's Boy


In his new movie The Lincoln Lawyer, Ryan Phillippe plays a conniving playboy accused of attempted murder. But, surprisingly, the actor admits he did have one thing in common with his evil character: They're both mama's boys!

"When I first started my career as an actor it would be (my mom) and I driving (to auditions) in a minivan, so we spent a lot of time together in the car," Phillippe explains to iVillage exclusively. "I'm not necessarily a mama's boy anymore, but I think I was at one point."

And while the actor, 36, obviously didn't relate to his character's evil side, he certainly enjoyed portraying it. "I love playing bad," he says. "I don't know what that says about me, but it's so much fun to be the villain."

Phillippe's new crime drama, which also stars Matthew McConaughey, hits theaters March 18. But that's not the only reason the actor's been making headlines lately. Just as his rumored relationship with Amanda Seyfried seemed to be heating up, news broke that Phillippe's ex Alexis Knapp was reportedly pregnant with his baby. Just yesterday, the model-actress came forward saying she's not asking Phillippe for money and is happy to raise the child on her own.

If Phillippe does turn out to be the father, this will be his third child. He's already dad to two kids -- Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7 -- with ex-wife Reese Witherspoon.

Watch our exclusive video interview (above) to find out why Phillippe was so excited to work with Matthew McConaughey and why he says they have  "good chemistry...for guys."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/ryan-phillippe-i-was-definitely-mamas-boy/1-a-333289

Crimson Tide Crash Clue Closer Clerks

No comments:

Post a Comment